The 10th edition of my annual Oscar prediction contest is back!
I will share my predictions on the weekend of 11-12 Mar. The Oscars will happen on Mon 13 Mar, 8.00am (SGT).
- The contest is open to folks residing in Singapore only.
- Copy and paste the below categories into an email.
- Indicate clearly for each category whom you think will win the Oscar (‘WW‘) and one dark horse (‘DH‘).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Outguess ET 2023’ latest by 10 Mar, 11.59pm (SGT).
How to win:
- Predicting correctly ‘Will Win’ earns you 3 points per category
- Predicting correctly ‘Dark Horse’ earns you 1 point per category
- Score more points than me – a tie doesn’t count
- If there is more than one winner with the same points, the participant who submitted his or her predictions earlier (based on email timestamp) will win.
If you win, you will receive the following prize:
- The Projector vouchers x2 (worth SGD24)
Here are the 23 categories in contention:
- Best Picture
- Best International Feature
- Best Animated Feature
- Best Documentary Feature
- Best Director
- Best Leading Actor
- Best Leading Actress
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Supporting Actress
- Best Original Screenplay
- Best Adapted Screenplay
- Best Cinematography
- Best Film Editing
- Best Production Design
- Best Costume Design
- Best Hair & Makeup
- Best Original Score
- Best Original Song
- Best Sound
- Best Visual Effects
- Best Live Action Short
- Best Animated Short
- Best Documentary Short
Have fun and good luck!