The 8th edition of my annual Oscar prediction contest is back!
I will share my predictions on the weekend of 24-25 Apr. The Oscars will happen on Mon 26 Apr, 8.00am (SGT).
- The contest is open to participants residing in Singapore only.
- Copy and paste the below categories into an email.
- Indicate clearly for each category whom you think will win the Oscar (‘WW‘) and one dark horse (‘DH‘).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Outguess ET 2021’ latest by 23 Apr, 11.59pm (SGT).
How to win:
- Predicting correctly ‘Will Win’ earns you 3 points per category
- Predicting correctly ‘Dark Horse’ earns you 1 point per category
- Score more points than me – a tie doesn’t count
- If there is more than one winner, the participant who submitted his or her predictions earlier (based on email timestamp) will win.
If you win, choose one of the following prizes:
- Prize A: The Projector vouchers x2 (worth SGD24)
- Prize B: Singapore Film Society 1-year Friend Membership (worth SGD29)
Here are the 23 categories in contention:
- Best Picture
- Best International Feature
- Best Animated Feature
- Best Documentary Feature
- Best Director
- Best Leading Actor
- Best Leading Actress
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Supporting Actress
- Best Original Screenplay
- Best Adapted Screenplay
- Best Cinematography
- Best Film Editing
- Best Production Design
- Best Costume Design
- Best Hair & Makeup
- Best Original Score
- Best Original Song
- Best Sound
- Best Visual Effects
- Best Live Action Short
- Best Animated Short
- Best Documentary Short
Have fun and good luck!