The 7th edition of my annual Oscar prediction contest is back!
I will share my predictions on the weekend of 8-9 Feb. The Oscars ceremony will happen on the morning of 10 Feb (SGT).
- The contest is open to people residing in Singapore only.
- Copy and paste the below categories onto a Word document.
- Indicate clearly for each category whom you think will win the Oscar (‘WW‘) and one dark horse (‘DH‘).
- Submit the Word document to email@example.com with the subject header ‘Outguess ET 2020’ latest by 7 Feb, 11:59pm (SGT).
How to win:
- Predicting correctly ‘Will Win’ earns you 3 points per category
- Predicting correctly ‘Dark Horse’ earns you 1 point per category
- Score more points than me – a tie doesn’t count
- If there is more than one winner, the participant who submitted his or her predictions earlier (based on email time-code) will win.
If you win, choose one of the following prizes:
- Prize A (worth USD20) – 1x Amazon Gift Card
- Prize B (worth SGD30) – 1x Criterion Collection Blu-ray
- Prize C (worth SGD25-35) – up to 5x DVDs from my Carousell page
Here are the categories in contention:
Best International Feature
Best Animated Feature
Best Documentary Feature
Best Leading Actor
Best Leading Actress
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Original Screenplay
Best Adapted Screenplay
Best Film Editing
Best Production Design
Best Costume Design
Best Hair & Makeup
Best Original Score
Best Original Song
Best Sound Mixing
Best Sound Editing
Best Visual Effects
Best Live Action Short
Best Animated Short
Best Documentary Short
Have fun and good luck!