The 6th Outguess ET Oscar Prediction Contest is back!
I will share my predictions on the weekend of 23-24 Feb. The Oscars ceremony will be shown live on the morning of 25 Feb (SGT).
- Open to people residing in Singapore only.
- Copy and paste the below categories onto a Word document.
- Indicate clearly for each category whom you think will win the Oscar (‘Will Win’) and one dark horse (‘Dark Horse’).
- Submit the Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Outguess ET 2019’ latest by 22 Feb, 11:59pm.
How to win:
- Predicting correctly ‘Will Win’ earns 3 points
- Predicting correctly ‘Dark Horse’ earns 1 point.
- Score more points than me. A tie doesn’t count.
- If there is more than one winner, the participant who submitted his or her predictions earlier (based on email time-code) will win.
If you win, choose one of the following prizes:
- Prize A (worth USD20) – 1x Amazon Gift Card
- Prize B (worth SGD30) – 1x Criterion Collection Blu-ray
- Prize C (worth SGD25-35) – up to 5x DVDs from my Carousell page
Here are the categories in contention:
Best Foreign Language Feature
Best Animated Feature
Best Documentary Feature
Best Leading Actor
Best Leading Actress
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Original Screenplay
Best Adapted Screenplay
Best Film Editing
Best Production Design
Best Costume Design
Best Hair & Makeup
Best Original Score
Best Original Song
Best Sound Mixing
Best Sound Editing
Best Visual Effects
Best Live Action Short
Best Animated Short
Best Documentary Short
Have fun and good luck!